Below we have answered the most frequently asked questions regarding the Natavo Xero™ Technology and our Frozen Avocado Product. If you have a question that we have not answered here, please touch base and ask us.
- Be the leader in your industry and introduce a world first frozen avocado product to your market (patented and trademarked).
- Set a new ‘standard’ in using Natavo Zero ™ IQF avocado products in your country.
- For suppliers and distributors you can upgrade your own product portfolio and supply a better product to your existing customers.
- Realise an increase in your market share by offering a superior frozen avocado product to the customers of your competitors.
- For the food service industry who may currently use fresh avocado, you now have a frozen avocado product option that will be more consistent.
- No preparation and no wastage means your kitchen is more efficient and economical.
- Use a great tasting product that is new to the food service industry, who doesn’t want an ‘All Natural’ avocado product with an extended shelf life of 10 days (refrigerated) in any cut style.
- Feel safe that you are providing a 100 % safe and certified avocado product to your customers worldwide.
HPP does NOT stop browning at all. HPP is a food safety technology only and the HPP treated avocado will go brown within a few hours of opening the bag. HPP only works on pulp. It does NOT work on slices, diced, chunks. It is also a far more expensive technology to purchase and maintain.
Natavo Zero™ gives 10 days shelf life (after opening the bag), it has a food safety step equal to HPP, it works on cut avocado pieces including slices, diced, chunks, pulp and smashed avocado.
We are currently producing frozen avocado slices in multiple sizes along with frozen diced (chunks) avocado in multiple sizes. You can then take the slices or diced avocado product and turn it into pulp or smashed avocado once you open the packaging. Talk to us about the type of cut avocado requirements you have as the Avocado Time Machine is able to produce any cut style avocado.
Yes. We produce avocado slices or chunks using the Natavo Zero™ technology. Which you can in turn make into pulp or guacamole from this products. If you would like to have bulk pulp or guacamole made specifically for your food service business, please talk to us.
No. The Avocado Time Machine is calibrated specifically for producing Natavo Zero ™ IQF avocado products and can only be used to process avocados.
GREAT TASTE – Natavo Zero™ products are the closest taste to fresh avocados.
ALL NATURAL – Zero chemical, zero additives, zero processing aides, just 100% avocado.
EXTENDED SHELF LIFE – 10 days extra shelf life in any style (refrigerated, even after the bag is opened). A minimum of 1 year in the freezer.
100 % SAFETY – Natavo Zero™ technology features a proven ‘Kill Step’. (certified by leading US lab)
Yes. There is a distinct microbiological ‘kill’ step employed in the technology. Unwanted pathogens and bacteria are eliminated to below standard regulatory limits (certified by leading US lab).
All avocados processed with the Natavo Zero™ technology are 100 % food safe. Guaranteed. This validation certifies that the Natavo Zero™ process and the frozen avocado product produced from it are fully food safe, and includes satisfactory completion of pathogen challenge tests to log 6, microbiological proofing and certificate of analysis.
Apart from a very slight change in texture and even smaller change in flavour, all other organoleptic parameters remain the same as fresh avocado fruit. It tastes just like fresh avocado. Equally, there is no change in the component analysis of the avocado, the nutritional and oil content stays the same.
Yes. The technology and the Avocado Time Machine (ATM) carry patent protection across all relevant countries, including Australia, Chile, Peru, Columbia, Dominican Republic, Mexico, USA, Japan, Israel, South Africa, UK and the EU. In fact there are 3 separate patents protecting Naturo’s IP. The Natavo Zero™ word and logo are registered trademarks.
All the Naturo technologies rely exclusively on the natural elements and forces of nature. There is absolutely nothing added to the final products: no chemicals, no additives, no processing aides. There is no use of radiation or any other potentially harmful processing techniques.
The technology carries significant intellectual property, developed from years of research. Please accept that a full disclosure of technology and components is not in the interest of the future partners in this program. Once you are a licensed partner, you will be provided full access to and knowledge of the technology.